ROOTED IN TRADITION
At Kaufman, we deliver above-and-beyond customer service, regardless of the size of the sale. We help you turn the best profit, but also serve you well. Because, at the end of the day, real estate will always be about face-to-face interactions and relationships.
- We’ll always honestly assess what you’re selling, setting realistic expectations for the sale results.
- We’ll be accessible to answer question, allay concerns, convey information, and celebrate progress.
- We understand the emotional value of places and possessions, treating your cherished items with care and respect.
- We develop individualized sales strategies for your property.
GROWING THROUGH INNOVATION
At Kaufman, it’s our commitment to customer care that keeps us growing and innovating. Though the years, we’ve harnessed technology and developments in the industry to serve you better.
- We were the first realty company to build a website, one of the first to conduct online auctions and virtual tours, and the first to handle mineral rights and sales.
- We’ve paved the way in exhaustive advertising strategies that get our sales and auctions in front of wide audiences through ads, property brochures, video, radio, the Web, and signage.
- We’re a member of MarkNet Alliance, a nationally-accessed website, through which potential buyers can access and bid on your listing. The Alliance conducts over 300 auctions every 30 days, with over 300,000 unique site visitors.
- We continue to train our experienced staff in every facet of the industry – agricultural content, antiques, mineral, and real estate.
As an attorney, estate and financial planner, or accountant, you spend each day stewarding your clients through the sensitive questions of life: how to manage their wealth, bid farewell to a beloved home, end a marriage well, bequeath a legacy, and more. You want to guide them successfully, so it makes sense to have experts alongside you to assist with the caretaking of property and possessions. The team at Kaufman Realty & Auctions would love to partner with you, bringing a special brand of expertise to even the most complex dealings:
- We can help turn material assets into liquid cash or tradable commodities.
- Our team is experienced with and understands the steps required to complete tax deferred (1031) exchanges.
- We manage estate dispersal, and have grappled with the complexities of multiple heirs or trustees.
- Our staff has sensitively handled disillusions, divorces, foreclosures, and forced sales.
- Several of our team members are trained in mediation.
- We are qualified to perform the very timely services of timber and mineral evaluation, making sure clients are well-informed before a sale or acquisition occurs.
To find out more about how Kaufman can add value to the services you offer your clients, contact us at one of our five convenient locations.